LEAP FINANCE CAN HELP YOU WITH A WIDE RANGE OF MORTGAGE ADVICE INCLUDING:
WHAT TYPES OF MORTGAGE PRODUCTS ARE THERE?
You can find seven main types of mortgage products, each offering slightly different benefits. Choose from Fixed, Tracker, Discounted, Flexible, Capped, Offset and Current Account rates. Try our ‘Mortgage calculator’ to work out your possible mortgage rate.
WHICH MORTGAGE PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
The rules are very strict and do not take into consideration your personal circumstances or your wishes. No matter what you would like, the rules also give control of your Estate to those who immediately benefit from your Estate and that may include people you don’t want included.
- where you pay a set rate of interest for an agreed period.
- your interest rate rises and falls in line with Bank of England interest rate movements.
- offering you a discount on the lender’s standard variable interest rate.
- allowing you to vary your monthly repayments according to your needs.
- your interest rate won’t rise above an agreed level for a set period of time.
- these combine a bank current account with a mortgage, allowing you to make overpayments and receive daily interest changes.
- allowing you to hold all of your other borrowings with the same lender.